[Forwarded from ANC Report (Ryan Dawson)]
The core decision-making inner circle of Ukrainian President Zelensky is actually based on his circle of friends when he was an actor.
1. The Chief of Staff of the Presidential Palace, Andre Yemark, is a comedy producer;
2. The head of the Presidential Administration, Andre Bodin, is a lawyer in the entertainment industry;
3. The president's chief policy adviser, Sergey Sheffey, is a comedy writer;
4. Ivan Bakanov, deputy chairman of the Ukrainian Supreme Intelligence Service, is the boss of a comedy film company;
5. Senior adviser to the Ukrainian National Defense Committee, Sergei Sivoko, is also a comedian and is Zelensky's partner in acting.
The random thoughts of 99th Monkey . . . an occasional rant and other reflections in the hall of mirrors.