[Forwarded from Robin Monotti + Dr Mike Yeadon + Cory Morningstar]
The military operation in Ukraine is a tragedy, we can all agree on this, including the Russian government.
The only people wishing this war and actively wanting it are Zelensky's Presidential advisor (https://t.me/robinmg/18429) and the Nazi battalions, and NATO if they could be honest about this which they are not.
Western journalism has deliberately failed for the following reasons, it omits to report these documented facts:
1. The NATO-Russia proxy war in Ukraine was started by NATO in 2014.
2. The coming battle for Donbass would have happened in (https://t.me/robinmg/16914?single)March (https://t.me/robinmg/16914?single) and was already being started by NATO's proxies regardless of whether Russia decided to actively participate in it or not.
3. The no war option was the Minsk Treaty. Russia guaranteed to abide by it. NATO did not. NATO's proxies actively sabotaged it deliberately for 8 years.
4. No President of Ukraine since 2014 had the political will to stop their NATO proxy war, they made billions over it and would also not stop the war out of fear of the Nazi battalions coming to get them. They therefore enabled the the atrocities of the Nazi battalions for 8 years.
5. US biological weapons experts have confirmed that the biolabs in Ukraine are Pentagon offensive bioweapon labs (https://t.me/robinmg/18590) built and run there to try and kill as many Russians as possible.
6. The tragedy is made worse by the conscious decision by Zelensky's Presidential advisor to not evacuate civilians (http://t.me/robinmg/18308) from the war zones, which Russia has done from their side of the front line.
7. It follows from point 6 that NATO has clearly told Zelensky to use civilians as human shields and Zelensky has obeyed. NATO and the Zelensky regime are therefore responsible for all civilian deaths through this human shield strategy and are consciously committing one of the greatest war crimes of this century and must be held accountable for this.
The random thoughts of 99th Monkey . . . an occasional rant and other reflections in the hall of mirrors.